Beckett Ridge is a simply cabled baby and children's cardigan that is knit in one piece. The body is knit flat from the bottom up and the sleeves are knit in the round from the shoulder to cuff.
Directions for the cables are both fully written and fully charted so you may work from whichever set of directions you prefer.
- Knitting pattern - written instructions, chart, schematic
- 7 sizes -- Newborn through 10 years
- Imperial and Metric Measurements
- Suitable for advanced beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Approximately 330 (400, 475, 580)(700, 915, 1090) yards / 302 (366, 434, 530)(640, 837, 997) meters aran weight wool.
- US size 8 / 5 mm 32” / 80 cm circular needles or size needed to obtain gauge plus needles of the same size as preferred for working small circumferences in the round AND both types of needles one size smaller.
- 1 stitch marker
- 2 lockable stitch markers
- tapestry needle
- 4 (4, 4, 4)(5, 5, 5) ½” / 13 mm buttons
- needle and thread
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Kathryn Folkerth Designs COM
Read more +