- Free to bee design (A4 size)
- Queen bee and laurel leaf design (fits 6" hoop)
- Compass design (fits 5" hoop)
- Smaller version of Free to bee (approx 5" square)
- Reverse images of all the designs (required for some transferring techniques)
- Suggestions on how to stitch up the design using different tehniques
Bring Summer into your home all year round and enjoy a bee inspired sewing project with this unique pattern. Create a stunning larger piece following the main design titled 'Free to bee', which includes honeycomb, a compass and a bee. Or use the smaller design of 'Queen bee' and her laurel leaves to create a smaller and sweeter homage to the busy beauty.
This Pdf was designed for you to be creative with. The patterns were used to create the pieces in the photos shown, which give an example of the various sewing techniques this pattern can be used for (like applique, hand embroidery & freehand machine sewing).
Suggestions are provided in the Pdf, however there is NO colour and stitch guide provided with this design, so if you lack confidence in deciding colours and stitches then this is not the pattern for you :)
Skill level: Intermediate
If extra support is needed, you can find tutorials for filling and outlining embroidery stitches, along with applique techniques, and a freehand machine embroidery video over in the 'embroidery classroom' of my website : http://www.jennyblair.co.uk