Beep Beep... introducing Beeper the Robot! This cuddly robot has a control panel on their tummy with colourful buttons. Knitted predominantly in stockinette with stripes and a garter stitch mitred square for the control panel. Designed by Amanda Berry @fluffandfuzz, the toy is knitted in acrylic DK yarns on single pointed needles (not in the round). For confident beginners and above, other techniques used include casting on and off, knits, purls, increases and decreases, knitting stripes, and seaming to finish.
- Instructions for making the robot and photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- Two 3.75mm DPNs (US 5)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.