These Beer slippers and the Beer mitt are super fun, and easy to make. A great gift to make for someone. I did them up as a gift of the mitt to a husband and the slippers to his wife. But you can make them for anyone. The slipper is a basic pattern and shows how to make the for smaller feet or bigger ones.
I used worsted weight yarn, and piqsqueak yarn for the foam on them. Patters are written in US terminology.
- The pattern is written in US terminology
- One size fits all Mitt , slippers teen, adult sizes
- Everything in the pictures is included in the instructions
Materials you need at home:
- I used 1 large ball of the gold handicraft yarn. It is a worsted weight 4 yarn.
- 1 Ball of pipsquek yarn. Or any kind of white fake fur yarn you would like to
- 3.5mm crochet hook 4.00mm crochet hook 4.5mm crochet hook 6mm crochet hook
- Small amount of stuffing for the handles
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta