- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the ballerina and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English
BELLA BALLERINA TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Bella Ballerina practices her pirouette. To knit your own doll you just need to use 4 stitches; knit, purl, a kfb increase and k2tog decrease.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the ballet slipper straps which are a single crochet chain. If you don’t know how to crochet you could embroider the straps onto the legs, or tie a length of yarn around the legs instead. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes), and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The ballerina is approximately 25cm tall.