- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the cushion and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
BELLA BIRD CUSHION KNITTING PATTERNS
Brighten up your sofa with a Bella Bird throw pillow. There is no tricky colour-work to do as the wings, eyes and beak are knitted separately and sewn on to the finished cushion. I have knitted a bluebird, but you could knit one in any colour to match your home.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished bird body is 23cm wide and 22cm tall.