Always good for snuggles and hugs, Benji Bear is so super soft that little ones will never want to let him go! Benji is 29 cm tall, and knitted in a fleecy boucle yarn to make the cuddly texture (Sirdar Snuggly Snowflake DK or a similar yarn is recommended). All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the bear and scarf.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Toy safety eyes
- Toy filling
- A stitch holder
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.