BERLIN skirt - sewing pattern with detailed instructions
Sewing pattern for a fitted straight skirt. You can choose between two different lengths: short (above the knee, without a front slit) or long (upper third of the calf, with a front slit). The waist is high, with a removable belt under some belt loops. Berlin has two front pleats, that conceal wide side pockets. The skirt is closed with an invisible zipper at the center back and comes with a lining.
You must download the zip file to get all needed documents!
, PDF main file contains the A4 papersize sewing pattern only.
, Zip file contents
- Illustrated instructions leaflet in French - pdf, 18 pages
, *The exact same leaflet in English - pdf, 18 pages
- A4 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 28 pages
- US letter bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 30 pages
- A0 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 2 pages
Materials you need at home:
- SHORT VERSION - Fabric (140cm/55'' width) 90cm/35.5''/1yd (S34-36), 100cm/3.9''/1.1yd (S38/40), 115cm/45''/1.25yd (S42/46).+ Lining 70cm/27.5'' (140cm/55'' width).
- LONG VERSION - Fabric (140cm/55'' width) 130cm/51''/1.4yd (S34-36), 165cm/65''/1.8yd (S38-40), 175cm/69''/1.9yd (S42-46) + Lining 100cm/40'' (140cm/55'' width)
- Fusible interfacing 60cm/24'' wide x 30cm/12''
- 1 invisible zipper 20cm/8'' long
- Matching thread , , Mid-weight wovn fabric wool, cotton, Jacquard, gabardine, twill, denim...
ORAGEUSE is a French sewing brand that offers contemporary patterns designed in a minimalist, urban style to sew yourself.
Our garments are made to match each other easily, and we love reworking timeless basics with edgy details.
All our sewing patterns also come with detailed instructions to help you sew everyday garments that really suit you (including adapting to your measurements tips).
Find more designs and resources on www.orageuse.com.