This teddy bear is knitted in a snuggly fleecy yarn to make it extra cuddly! Designed by Amanda Berry @fluffandfuzz, the bear is knitted in boucle DK yarns on single pointed needles (not in the round). Both grey and brown bears pictured follow the same pattern, just in different colours. For confident beginners and above, techniques used include casting on and off, knits, purls, kfb increase and k2tog decrease, and seaming to finish.
- Instructions for making the bear plus photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English
- Measurements are in metric
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- Less than 75g in a fleecy yarn for the bear
- A small amount of black yarn to embroider the nose
- Toy filling
- Domed buttons for eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.