- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the bear plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
BERRY BEAR TOY KNITTING PATTERN
This teddy bear is knitted in a snuggly fleecy yarn to make it extra cuddly! When making your bear, for best results use the same yarn or a similar alternative (yarn suggestions are included in the pattern).
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. This pattern only uses basic stitches: knit, purl, a k2tog decrease (knit two stitches together) and a kfb increase (knit into the front and back of a stitch). You will also need to do some seaming.
FINISHED SIZE: One size: The bear is approximately 24cm tall (sitting).