All my patterns feature:
* Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
* All measurements in cm and inches.
* Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
* Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
* Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
* File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Bethany is a sewing pattern for leggings that allows you to go beyond the basics and make something special for wearing to dance or for wearing everyday. The pattern includes 3 leggings options: 1. Basic leggings with keyhole at lower leg and tie. 2. Legging with keyhole at lower leg and narrow ties that wrap around the leg. 3. Leggings with a keyhole and wide leg wrap that wraps and ties around the leg. A basic tutu can be added to any of these leggings as a fantastic base for a dance costume.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern is in ladies sizes.