Best Friends Forever wall hanging. Raw edge applique, 43 inches in diameter.
- Quilt pattern
- PDF Download, not a paper pattern
- Illustrated step by step instructions
- zip file contains pattern and directions
- 43 inches in diameter
- raw edge applique
- pattern measured in inches
- Prints on US letter or A4 size paper, 8 1/2 x 11 inches
- Intermediate quilter
- Round hoop hanger inserted into bias binding, www.gonesleeveless.com
Materials you need at home:
- 2 yards solid gray Kona cotton for background and binding.
- Assortment of printed fat quarters for skirts and doll dress, Bonnie and Camille-Scrumptious.
- Assortment of solid quarters for shoes
- Assortment of whites for tights, socks and doll apron
- Black batik for crayons and shoes
- Rusty tan gradient batik for teddy bear
- Colorful scraps for bubbles, crayon box, jump rope and crayons.
- 4 yards fusible web Pellon 805 Wonder Under Light
- Applique scissors
- Parchment paper or applique sheet
- Sharpie pen
JoAnn Hoffman Designs. I am a quilt pattern designer that specializes in unique applique patterns. I live in the black hills of South Dakota. I sell wholesale to Checker, United Notions, Brewer, Erie Quilt Art in Canada and Victorian Textiles in Australia. I have been featured in Keepsake, Missouri Star, Hoffman Fabrics, Hancocks of Paducah and Nancy's Notions catalogs. My website is www.compuquilterdesigns.com.