Bib Pants/dungaree for babies and children size 6m-7y
- Full sized pattern including all pieces which will print on your regular home computer on A4 paper
- PDF file with easy to follow instructions and color photos
- All of the following sizes are included: 6M/9M 12M/18M 2Y/3Y 4Y/5Y 6Y/7Y
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation for spring and summer:
- Cotton fabric, linen, lightweight denim or muslin.
- Fabric recommendation for autumn and winter:
- Baby corduroy, flannel, light denim or gabardine.
- Elastic band and 2 buttons
❤ Bib Pants/Shorts for babies and children “Max.“ On babies and small children, bib pants look very charming! The comfortable cut is optimised for freedom of movement - perfect for active kids! The unique “Salopette“ cut of the bib pants is very attractive. The buttons for the cross straps are on the back. Three buttons for each strap ensure that the pants can grow with the child for a long time. These wonderful bib pants are perfect for every day of the year and can also be worn with a long-sleeved shirt in autumn or a sweater in winter.
The pattern comes with two options: Option A: long pants, or Option B: short pants for hot summer days.
Before cutting out the garment pieces, add seam allowances to the original contours: Seam allowance 1 cm /0 27⁄64 in and hems 3 cm/13⁄16 in. Lay out the pattern pieces on a double layer of fabric (right sides facing).
Trendy sewing pattern for baby and children’s clothing Instant Download of cute sewing pattern for Boys and Girls, newborn up to 11 years kids!!
Patternforkids is the fashion label of Alessia Atimari, that's me. I was born in the "Eternal City" of Rome. With the diploma as a fashion designer of the Accademia di Moda e Costume di Roma I moved to Tuscany. There I was allowed as a child fashion designer for well-known companies to design collections and gain experience; the last year exclusively for Trussardi. All roads lead to Rome, they say, and my path has led me first to Switzerland and then in the "German Tuscany". In Offenburg I have designed several years the children's collection for Burda and gained valuable experience in creating beautiful and simple cuts. I am currently working as a freelance children's fashion designer and mother of two children.