- Written and charted pattern
- Instructions in English
- US Imperial and metric measurements
- Suitable for the intermediate knitter
- Written for a gauge of 22 sts / 28 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) over body pattern in the center triangle after blocking. Gauge is not critical for this design, but a loose gauge is strongly advised.
- Digital PDF has 4 pages (letter size).
In Bichrome you find a two-color garter stitch center triangle with a stunning two-color lace edge. Made using the lovely and rustic Elena base by Moeke Yarns, Bichrome is the perfect thing to throw on when there is a bit of chill in the air. Bichrome starts at the bottom corner of the center triangle and is increased until large enough. Bind off stitches for the top of the shawl, then pick up stitches along two edges of the triangle to work the border outwards.
Written and charted instructions included for the lace border.
Size and finished measurements: One size: Wingspan of 192 cm (76 ½ inches) and a depth of 88 cm (34 ¾ inches), measured after blocking.
Difficulty level: Stitches used include knit, purl, yo, kfb, skp, a double decrease as well as knitting through the back loop. This pattern is suitable for the intermediate knitter.