- WRITTEN INSTRUCTION - Fully written, line by line instruction (English, US terminology with imperial and metric measurements)
- STITCH DIAGRAMS - Complete stitch diagrams; crown, body & brim
- SCHEMATIC - illustration of shape│measurements
- TUTORIALS Video│Photo tutorial links
- PICTURES detailed instruction for hat specific stitch
- CUSTOMIZATION instructions for lengthening│shortening the hat
Materials you need at home:
- Super bulky weight yarn, #6
- K - 6.50 mm hook
- 2 locking stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
You will receive an ad-free, linked and interactive .pdf download
Hat is worked seamlessly, in the round, top down.
Project Level Easy; basic stitching
Techniques Used adjustable ring - single crochet - slip stitch - back loop
Video tutorials and│or written instructions and│or pictures for all special stitches.
Sizes S (M, L)
To Fit Child (approximate 5-12 yrs), Teen│Adult Female, Adult Male
Please note- this is an ad-free linked PDF version of a pattern that can be found for free on my blog. To view the free version, go to: www.RebeccaVelasquez.com
*** This pattern has been professionally tech-edited and tested for accuracy. However, we are all human. If you find what could be an error, please reach out through social messaging. ***
Copyright Notice: This pattern is the property of Rebecca Velasquez, RV designs, and is specifically for private use only. No part of this pattern, including photography, diagrams, schematics or text, may be reproduced or transmitted either by electronic means, photocopying or otherwise.
Hey, ya'll. Welcome to my pattern space. I design in both knit and crochet from my home in Houston, Texas. Follow my instagram for sneak peeks of upcoming projects: @revelcrochet Have a look around and happy yarning!