BIDIBOU hat and mittens birth to 4 yo PDF sewing pattern
Bidibou is a hat and mittens pattern available for babies from birth to 4 years old. Baby will be warm thanks to the ear flaps of the hat and its cozy fabric. The hat ends with a fringed pompom on its top. You can match a pretty printed fabric with a coordinated plain one. The mittens are tightened at the wrist for a good hold. They can be tied by a cord or attached to the sleeves of the coat with a buttonhole elastic. From birth to 6 months the mittens are thumbless, from 9 months they are mittens with thumbs.
This projects are fast and easy to sew with a sewing machine.
All rights reserved - reproduction, distribution and commercial use prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not distribute it. It is forbidden to sell products sewn from this pattern.
- Full, detailed, sewing instructions with pictures
- From birth to 4 years old
- A4/US letter and A3 + A1 full size pattern with layers to select the size you want to print
- All measurements in cm and inches
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric 1 (minkee, sweat...): 35 cm for 140 cm width or 3/8 yards for 58 " width
- Fabric 2 (jersey): 35 cm for 140 cm width or 3/8 yards for 58 " width
- The links to secure the hat can be made with jersey strips (the method is described inside the sewing instructions), or with: - Braided cord, flat cord, spaghetti cord...: 60 cm or 24 "
- For the mittens: - Elastic 0.6 to 0.8 cm wide: 60 cm or 24 "
- - Braided cord, flat cord, spaghetti cord: 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 80 / 85 / 90 cm or 22 / 24 / 26 / 28 / 28 / 30 / 32 / 32 / 34 / 36 " OR Buttonhole elastic: 30 cm or 12 " + 2 buttons suitable for the buttonholes
Petits D'om Patterns
PDF sewing patterns for children and teenagers : garments, soft toys, plushes... www.petitsdom.com www.instagram.com/petitsdom www.facebook.com/petitsdom