Introducing my Big Breakfast knitting pattern. On today’s menu is bacon, eggs, beans, sausage, tomato and waffle. As a guide to the sizes the egg measures 9 cm across. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The baked beans pattern incorporates knitting bobbles, and instructions on how to knit a bobble are included. The tomato uses Fair-Isle colour-work. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the breakfast and photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.