Several versions for this nice cover: A "Wave" or rectangular flap flexible for panties and fine linen, cardboard with fusible for a box appearance or quilted for a soft and cozy look
All the basic secrets to start sewing with your sewing machine without stress. A very complete tutorial, step by step with diagrams, to guide you until your first realization and make you happy! But if you have already tamed your machine, it will be appreciated by teens like adults!
VERY EASY LEVEL beginnr's special who wants to progress, a step by step in color with detailed and simple diagrams that will teach you many things.Copyright aude lorriot
You cannot resell the Pattern,but you are welcome to sell any of the items made from my Pattern.
- Real size pattern, cut plane PDF A4 US letter OK
- print out in origin size
- Detailed explanations, step by step with diagrams
- Ideal for understanding the basics of seams
- (different shapes, lining, mix of materials, finishes,
- sewing stiches)complete biginner level
Materials you need at home:
- width fabric 110 CM, 120cm ou 140cm
- (43,30in 47,24 or 55,11in )
- 35cm(13,77in) cotton fabric for outside
- poplin if you use fusible or padded,
- canvas if not reinforced
- 35cm(13,77in) coton fabric for inside
- 35cm(13,77in) fusible or padded by meter
- For closingtwo buttons of your choice
- (20mm minimum(0,078in)
- 30cm (11,81in) of ribbon of your choice
I'm a fashion designer and also I have been animating sewing workshops for many years. I passionate about a lot of time to my work / passion. My will to pass on brought me to create a collection of pattern/tutorial for beginners and experimented. I hope you will have a lot of fun and learn lots of things!