Biker jacket Lola sewing pattern sizes EU 34-54
Biker-Lola is a sewing pattern for a groovy jacket. Depending on the details used, it can look rocky or simple. The jacket closes with a slightly slanted zipper with overlap. A more discreet version with less overlap allows you to wear LOLA open over a dress or blouse as well. 2 zippered pockets are provided. A flap pocket, zippers at the sleeve hem and shoulder tabs are optional, as is a hood. How about topstitching at the sleeve or yoke? For a nice back, there are darts in the inseam and a shaped center back and yoke. A hem band is also optional.
You'll also find a separate fitted lining pattern. The jacket reaches with 57 cm length just above the hips and has the ideal length to be worn over dresses. You can choose A4, A0 or even Letter and BEAMER format and select individual sizes (34-54) as well as the seam allowance!
Please download both the sewing instructions (PDF file) and the pattern files (1-ZIP file with the jacket and 1 with the lining pattern) from your profile after purchase.
- Pattern files in A0, A4 and letter format and now also as BEAMER (projector) file with all mirrored parts
- with layers: selectable sizes and ADDABLE seam allowances!
- detailed step by step photo instructions with interactive table of contents!
Materials you need at home:
- The jacket is made of woven fabric such as imitation leather, jeans, canvas or poplin. More advanced seamstresses can go for real leather! For leather jersey with a lot of stretch,you might want to go at least one size down (smaller)!
- 1.75-2.5 m of fabric (140 cm wide) is needed depending on the model, length and sewn size.
- 1.3-1.45 m lining fabric (optional)
- Interfacing approx. 60 cm depending on jacket length, Wondertape
- Zipper, yarn, snaps
Sewing is my passion! Many years ago, the pattern construction was added, and I love to implement my ideas. The patterns are discussed in the team and constructed and graded with a professional software. A good fit is very important to me! In my store you will find patterns for women as well as petite models, specially adapted for small women with a height of 162 cm and less. Included are all sizes 34-54, you can select individual sizes to print! The file in A4 format is included, but also the A0 format. You will get a cutting plan with material list. Each step is explained in the sewing instructions and illustrated, so that even novice sewers can cope well with it. You can find support and exchange in the new Facebook group "Sewing in the PatternLounge". Need ideas and want to see more wear pictures? Then visit my page https://schnittmusterlounge.com/. There you will find several tutorials on pattern matching for different types of patterns. Follow 'SchnittmusterLounge' also on Instagram!