- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, 1-2 years, , 3-4 years, 5-7 years
- Intermediate Pattern
Materials you need at home:
- 200- 200- 250- 250- 300- 350 g DK yarn, Amounts will vary, depending on your choice., *Try cascade Cherub DK or Rico Baby So Soft DK, *4-4-4-5-5-5 12 mm (1/2") buttons
- *Knitting needles Circular needles 3.5 mm and 4 mm , ( US 4 and US 6) 40 cm or 16" long ( for the largest sizes you can use a 60 cm or 24" needle), as well as sets of DPN's in 3.5 mm and 4 mm ( US 4 and US 6).
- 8 stitch markers,
Billy's Girl is a delightfully whimsical cardigan pattern,inspired by Vintage patterns. It features slip stitch cable panels on both fronts as well as back. The panels flare out gently at the hem, which gives a lovely girly touch. It uses DK yarn and is worked from the top down,with raglan increases, and without seams.
The pattern comes in 6 sizes: 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, 1-2 years, 3-4 years, 5-7 years No cable needle is required for these easy to work cables.
Materials: 200- 200- 250- 250- 300- 350 g DK yarn 4-4-4-5-5-5 buttons
knitting needles size 3.5 mm and 4 mm (US 4 and US 6), circular as well as DPN's
Tension/Gauge 22 sts and 28 rows to 10 cm (4") square
I have been involved with textiles of all kinds from very early on in my life. I come from a family of artists and other creative people. Designing knitting and sewing patterns that are both beautiful and practical is my passion.