- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the bat and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
BILLY THE BAT TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Billy the Bat is just hanging out! This little bat has loops on his toes so you can hang him on a length of ribbon or cord to make a Halloween decoration.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished bat is approximately 13cm tall, and the wingspan is 22cm.