Sew a very cute bird, with this fun and easy beginner sewing pattern.
The pattern has many illustrations and is very easy to follow.
The round shape of this bird makes it very cute and cuddly!
This bird has two pattern sizes included: 20cm/8in or 30cm/12in If you want to make it smaller, you can print it out at a smaller size.
- illustrated tutorial
- size 30 cm or 20 cm
- Suitable for Beginners
- Full size pattern
Materials you need at home:
- Green fabric 35 x 50cm Large Bird 45 x 70 cm
- Red fabric 25 x 20cm Large Bird 30 x 25 cm
- Yellow fabric 15 x 20cm Large Bird 20 x 25 cm
- Black felt for eyes 5 x 5cm (2 x 2in)
- Batting for wings 25 x 20cm Large Bird 30 x 25 cm
DIY Fluffies soft toys patterns by Mariska Vos-Bolman.
I'm a dutch woman that loves to make plush monsters and animals. I also enjoy making jewelry. I'm also a mother of two very cute sons :)
I have graduated from the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands. After that I have worked in the Video games industry until 2007, in 2007 I decided to start my own "designer soft toys" company.