- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the bird and hat with photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
BIRDIES TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
These chubby birds make super hanging decorations, and you can make them with or without a hat.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase, work a k2tog and p2tog decrease, change colours at the ends of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams. The flower decoration is embroidered onto the front of the finished bird.
FINISHED SIZE: The bird is approximately 8cm tall.