- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the puppy and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
BISCUIT THE DOG TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Biscuit is a friendly pup, with his dangly legs and floppy ears he loves lounging around on the sofa and eating cookies. With this knitting pattern you can knit your own puppy pal.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished dog is approximately 16 cm tall and 24 cm long.