- Knitting pattern - written instructions, chart, schematic
- Finished Chest Circumference 33-60" / 83-150 cm
- Imperial and Metric Measurements
- Suitable for intermediate knitters
The cabled lace front and collar of Bishops Park is completely reversible. For the sweater’s this means two things:
1) There is no unfortunate backside you need to try and hide--no need to carefully fold so that the collar lays just right in order to hide any part of the wrong side.
2) There isn’t a true wrong side. You decide which side you would like facing out. Knit side? Purl side? It doesn’t matter--It’s a no fuss garment.
The instructions for the cables and lace are both fully written and charted so you may work from whichever set of directions you prefer.
Techniques used: Provisional CO, increasing, decreasing, knitting in the round, cabling, yarn overs.