The cabled lace front and collar of Bishops Park is completely reversible. For the sweater’s this means two things:
1) There is no unfortunate backside you need to try and hide--no need to carefully fold so that the collar lays just right in order to hide any part of the wrong side.
2) There isn’t a true wrong side. You decide which side you would like facing out. Knit side? Purl side? It doesn’t matter--It’s a no fuss garment.
The instructions for the cables and lace are both fully written and charted so you may work from whichever set of directions you prefer.
Techniques used: Provisional CO, increasing, decreasing, knitting in the round, cabling, yarn overs.
- Knitting pattern - written instructions, chart, schematic
- Finished Chest Circumference 33-60" / 83-150 cm
- Imperial and Metric Measurements
- Suitable for intermediate knitters
Materials you need at home:
- Approximately 1575 (2050, 2135, 2250) 2740 (2820, 3325, 3405) yards / 1440 (1875, 1952, 2057) 2505 (2580, 3040, 3115) meters fingering weight wool.
- US size 4 / 3.5 mm 48” / 120 cm circular needles (or as needed to obtain gauge) and needles of the same size as preferred for working small circumferences in the round plus needles of both types one size smaller.
- Cable Needle
- Waste yarn
- 2 stitch markers
- Tapestry needle