Black and White Masquerade Ball Mask Crochet Pattern
Pattern is for an adult size Black and White Masquerade Ball Mask Crochet Pattern for Mardi Gras, Day of the Dead or Halloween costume mask. The pattern also includes a homemade fabric stiffener recipe and twisted tie tutorial. This pattern requires advanced crocheting skills. This mask would make a beautiful wall hanging or novelty item
- Illustrated step by step written crochet Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement
- Size adult
- Suitable for advanced
Materials you need at home:
- 4 yards white ribbon and 4 yards black ribbon. (Opt. Twisted cords can also be used.)
- 1/2 Ounce cotton crochet thread size 5 white
- 1/2 Ounce cotton crochet thread size 5 black
- Size 4 steel crochet hook
- Fabric stiffener (or use recipe provided.)
- 5 coffee can or appropriate form for shaping mask.
- White or black feathers
- Hot glue gun
I have been crocheting for over 40 years. I recently retired and plan on spending more time with my family, friends and of course crocheting.