Skill level: Intermediate
Patterns so scary, they’re cute!!
Spiders can give even the bravest person an unexplained chill. This creepy crawler is more fluffy than freaky though.
- Written Pattern
- Finished Measurements: Head and Body: 8” long Legs: 7” long
- Worked in the round.
Materials you need at home:
- 210 yards of Knit Picks Brava Worsted in Black (25693) CA
- 20 yards of Knit Picks Brava Worsted in Red (25712) CB
- Crochet Hook: 3.5mm [US-E]
- Other Materials: Stuffing, 8 pipe cleaners, Yarn or tapestry needle, 2 – 6mm red plastic safety eyes
Knit and Crochet Ever After
I strive to create fun and unique crochet and knit patterns.
I will be adding new patterns regularly as I dream them up, so stop back often.