- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Finished size fits:
- 16”/40cm square
- 16”x12”/ 40x30cm rectangular boudoir/ travel pillow
- 20”/50cm square
- 24”/60cm square
- 24”x12”/60x30cm rectangular lumbar pillow
Originally designed as a 16"/40cm square cushion cover this has been a super popular pattern and I have been asked for more sizes, so here it is with 5 options
• 16”/40cm square • 16”x12”/ 40x30cm rectangular boudoir/ travel pillow • 20”/50cm square • 24”/60cm square • 24”x12”/60x30cm rectangular lumbar pillow
All are knit using a bulky/#5 yarn and intersperse blackberry stitch with rope cables. The envelope closure is secured with buttons allowing for easy removal to change your decor or for hand washing. Both front and back are visually appealing. Just turn over for a different look.
If you are familiar with using a cable needle and working buttonholes you should have no trouble with this pattern.
The pattern will be available for you to download as soon as payment is received ... no shipping and super fast delivery so that you can start knitting straight away!