- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the leprechaun
- 9 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
BLARNEY THE LEPRECHAUN TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
If you catch a leprechaun he will grant you three wishes, perhaps that will happen if you knit one too?
TECHNIQUES: The clover stalk and hat buckle are single crochet chains worked on a crochet hook, but if you do not know how to crochet you could embroider these details instead. All the other pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams. The beard incorporates knitted bobbles, and instructions on how to knit a bobble are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The Leprechaun is approximately 14cm tall (including the hat).