Loose blouse with 3/4 sleeves and V-neckline. Buttoned at the front and embellished with ties at the bottom of sleeves. Amber is a blouse that will highlight you during your day or evening outings. Made of only 8 pieces, this pattern is easy and quick to make, even for beginner seamstresses.
- Step by step pdf (A4 and US letter)
- pattern A0 format
- Pattern A4 format (to be assemble)
- Pattern US letter format (to be assemble)
Materials you need at home:
- A sewing machine
- A pair of cloth and paper scissors
- Chalk or soap
- Footage of the fabric (US4-6 5'7" / US8-10 5'9" / US12-14 5'11")
- Footage of the fabric (UK6-10 170cm / UK12-14 175cm / UK16-18 185cm)
- A device for bias
- Buttons: 7 of 1.5 cm (1/2") in diameter
- Yarn: cotton or polyester (heat-resistant)
I’m Léna and I’m passionate about sewing and model making. It took a little, while I’ve been looking for myself. I’ve studied metallurgy, but already in school it didn’t interest me. Then, I started learning architecture and after years of being exploited by the architectural offices (drawing plans for absolutely nothing), I decided to do what I love, making clothes! I became my own boss, and since then, I draw my own patterns. Here, you will find elegant, humble and trendy patterns of my own creation To have a flawless fall I use a Russian construction system which is natural for me because I’m Slavic. I hope you will enjoy using my patterns as much as I do. Have fun!