Donna is wrap blouse and dress pattern. Flowing and chic with its gathers starting from the neck, it ties at the neck and at the waist on one side of the figure. Three sleeve finishings are possible: the simple sleeve, the sleeve with a box pleat, and the sleeve with ties. As a blouse version, you can wear it with jeans for a casual look, or with office trousers for a more office look. As a dress, wear it by day or by night depending on the fabric you make it with. A wardrobe classic that you can wear without moderation!
It covers UK sizes 6 to 20, US sizes 2 to 16 and EU sizes 34 to 48.
Donna is an intermediate level sewing pattern including gathering and sewing a collar.
Fabric suggestions: Light weight fabric with drape: chiffon, georgette, crepe de Chine, rayon, sandwashed silk, modal, cotton lawn, cotton shirting, poplin, linen, viscose.
- Instructions guide with handmade illustrations (11 pages)
- A4 pattern (32 pages, in the ZIP file)
- A0 pattern (2 pages, in the ZIP file)
- US letter pattern (32 pages, in the ZIP file)
Materials you need at home:
- Blouse – 150cm / 60” wide fabrics – Size A to E: 1.55m / 1 ¾yds for sleeve option 1 & 2 + 20cm / ¼yd for option 3
- or – 150cm / 60” wide fabrics – Sizes F to H: 2.10m / 2 ¼yds for all sleeve options
- or – 115cm / 45” wide fabrics – All sizes: 2.30m / 2 ½yds for sleeve option 1 & 2 + 20cm / ¼yds for option 3
- Dress – 150cm / 60” wide fabrics – Size A to D: 2m / 2 ¼yds for sleeve option 1 & 2 + 20cm / ¼yd for option 3
- or – 150cm / 60” wide fabrics – Size E to H : 2.60m / 2 ⅞yds for all sleeve options
- or – 115cm / 45” wide fabrics – All sizes: 2.90m / 3 ⅛yds for all sleeve options
- Interfacing lighter than your fabric for the collar (approximately 30cm x 60cm / 12” x 24”)
- Two 1.2cm / ½’’ buttons
- One or two small snap fasteners
Camimade is an independent sewing pattern company, designing minimalist and timeless sewing patterns, on the lookout for a more contemporary sewing.
Camimade develops PDF and printed patterns. The detailed sewing guides which come with each pattern offer different personalisation options and are fully illustrated by hand.
We opened the studio in 2019 in London with a lot a projects in mind for your sewing. Stay tuned!
Learn more about Camimade on www.camimade.com or follow us on Instagram @cami__made.