With a slight vintage touch, Lucette is a classic blouse and shirt dress with a comfortable fit, yet perfectly “en vogue”. Its little balloon sleeves give it an ethereal and feminine appearance while its revere collar opens the top on a beautifully shaped and easy to wear neckline. On top of jeans or tucked in a high-waist skirt, Lucette is timeless and adapts to all styles.
It comes in UK sizes 6 to 20, US sizes 2 to 16 and EU sizes 34 to 48.
The Lucette blouse and dress is an intermediate level pattern. It includes a revere collar, sleeves and buttonholes. There are bust darts, and gathers at the sleeves. A glossary is available on www.camimade.com/glossary.
Fabric suggestions: light to medium weight fabric, with a subtle balance of draping and structure : cotton poplin, cotton lawn, coton sateen, soft linen, chambray, etc.
Model measurements: Bust 84cm (33") - waist 75cm (29 ½“) - hips 91cm (35 ⅞") - 1.58m tall (5'2"). All samples are in size B.
- Instructions guide with handmade illustrations (12 pages)
- A4 pattern (24 pages, in the ZIP file)
- A0 pattern (2 pages, in the ZIP file)
- US letter pattern (24 pages, in the ZIP file)
Materials you need at home:
- Blouse – 1.50m x 150cm / 1 ⅝ yds x 60” OR 2.20m x 115cm / 2 ⅜ yds x 45”
- Dress – 2.10m x 150cm / 2 ¼ yds x 60” OR 2.70m x 115cm / 3 yds x 45”
- Four 1.5cm / ⅝’’ buttons for the blouse and seven buttons for the dress
- Interfacing, lighter than the fabric: 70cm x 115cm / ¾ yd x 1 ¼ yd for the blouse or 1m x 115cm / 1 ⅛ yd x 1 ¼ yd for the dress
Camimade is an independent sewing pattern company, designing minimalist and timeless sewing patterns, on the lookout for a more contemporary sewing.
Camimade develops PDF and printed patterns. The detailed sewing guides which come with each pattern offer different personalisation options and are fully illustrated by hand.
We opened the studio in 2019 in London with a lot a projects in mind for your sewing. Stay tuned!
Learn more about Camimade on www.camimade.com or follow us on Instagram @cami__made.