- This sewing pattern is available as pdf-download either to print at home as well as to print-at-copyshop (1:1).
- Detailed instruction with pictures Information about the fabric, other material, preparation and cutting plan
- PLEASE find the instruction in the pdf file. The pattern files (print at home and print at copyshop) are included in the zip file.
- Pattern measurements: only metric
- Pattern paper format: only A4
Pattern and Sewing Instructions: One pattern and many possibilities! Sewing Pattern “Cleo” Dress or Blouse has two patch pockets in the front and a back yoke. The sleeves can be sewn with or without a placket. The ties at the neckline can be tied into bow or a lose knot, at the center front. Or you just leave them and sew Cleo with a clean and simple neckline.
Silke, the model, ist 170 cm high and wears size 38.
Fabric recommendation For a casual and cool look, we recommend denim and contrast thread for topstitching the seams. For a more feminine look chiffon or silk would be nice, and for the business look, monochrome cotton fabrics.
All steps are described in detail and are illustrated with step-by-step drawings.