Blue Citrus tammy - knit beret pattern
The Blue Citrus tammy was designed to complete your Blue Citrus pullover look. A sweet warm addition to your cold weather wardrobe!
This is a pattern for a knitted tammy worked using the stranded colourwork technique. It is worked from the bottom rib up with decreases shaping the crown. The sample was worked in 3 colours, but you may use as many as you like!
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- one size fits most, 21-25 in/53cm-63.5 cm head
- Suitable for Intermediate and Advanced knitters
Materials you need at home:
- yarn 2 Ply Jumper Weight by, Jamieson & Smith; Light Fingering; 100% Shetland; 125 yds (115 m) / 25 grams
- approx. yarn amounts , MC (141) - 18g, CC1 (202) - 15g, CC2 (80) - 23g
- needles 2.75mm circular and 3.25 circular and DPNs
- additional tools needle to weave in ends, 1 st marker
Mona Zillah - bunnymuff
Inspired by the diversity of Los Angeles and the cities she has lived and traveled, Mona strives to make relevant designs that are clever additions to any wardrobe. With a background in science and art, Mona has been exploring and creating in a variety of mediums for most of her life. She has found a home in the fibre-arts, enjoying every increase, decrease, and yo shaping her life. “I want us all to feel FABULOUS in what we knit and to that end, I take pride in providing patterns which have a variety of silhouettes and sizes.”