Blueberry soft toy teddy bear sewing pattern
This cute little bear is best made in a sparse mohair, but short plush will work too.
Easy to follow, step by step, instructions with lots of photos and illustrations to help as you stitch.
Blueberry is fitted with glass eyes. Her head and legs are traditionally cotter pin jointed, arms thread jointed.
Her pattern includes a simple tutorial to make her beaded pendant (optional)
- Full step by step instructions
- Lots of reference photos and illustrations
- Easy to follow instructions. Suitable beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Fat 1/16th metre mohair fur or plush
- Felt or suede (5 x 5cm is ample)
- 4mm Glass teddy bear eyes
- 3 x 12mm small cotter pin joints
- Strong thread for jointing arms
- Non-allergenic toy stuffing
- Nose and toes embroidery thread
- 4mm bead or crystal and larger focal bead (pendant)
- Short length of ribbon for headband
- Sewing thread. scissors, needle and pins
I love making softies, from cute and cuddly to slightly quirky (like me). You'll find a whole menagerie of animals to sew from teds to lions, with the odd dragon and ostritch too. Hope you enjoy stitching them - and have fun x