This pattern is written row by row. I included lots of pictures for you to see how the hat is on a head.
Level: advanced beginners.
unique size. measures: 24 cm wide x 23 cm long laid flat
While trees lose their leaves, this Hat is like a memory!
This hat is a little slouchy and the pompon makes it more slouchy!
- Instructions are written row by row.
- Measures : 24 cm wide x 23 cm long laid flat and without the pompon.
- gauge: 10cm x 10 cm = 21 sts x 28 rows
Material you will need:
- 2 balls Drops Karisma 50 gr each, colour #66
- Knitting needles 4 mm (6 us)
- a tapestry needle
- a pompon
Level: advanced beginners