- Illustrated 6 page Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Coaster Size 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 inches) approximately
- Table Mat Size 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 inches) approximately
- Full instructions and coloured step-by-step photos are provided.
To remind us of trips to the seaside and perfect for Summer picnics. It is a quick and easy project to knit and would make a lovely, unique handmade gift.
These coasters and table mat are knitted in Double knitting which is a knitting technique that allows you to produce a reversible, two-layer, double thick fabric, with stockinette stitch showing on BOTH sides. The colour patterning is reversed on the opposite side. When working these coasters, you will first knit a stitch from the side of the fabric facing you and then you will purl a matching stitch from the opposite side of the fabric.
6 coasters and 1 table mat require 2 - 100 gram balls in 2 different colours.