Introducing my Bob the Blue Whale and Narwhal knitting pattern. Bob is 10 cm tall and 21 cm long, and the narwhal’s tusk is 8 cm long. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The blue whale’s tummy is knitted separately and sewn onto the body. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the Blue whale and Narwhal.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of 3.5mm straight knitting needles (US 4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Buttons for eyes
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.