- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the donkey and 10 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A photo tutorial on how to attach the strands of yarn for the mane
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
BOBBIN THE DONKEY TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Bobbin is a little grey donkey; a quick knitting project if you have a few evenings free.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the tail which is an i-cord tube knitted on two double pointed needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes), knit i-cord and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The donkey is 19cm tall (when standing from tips of toes to tops of ears), when sitting he is about 15cm tall.