- Instructions for making the donkey and photos.
- Measurements are in metric.
- A photo tutorial on how to attach the strands of yarn for the mane.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
Introducing my Bobbin the Donkey knitting pattern. Seated the donkey is 15 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The tail is an i-cord tube knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). A photo tutorial showing how to attach the strands of yarn for the mane is included. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.