- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the penguins and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
BOBBLE AND BUBBLE PENGUINS TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Bobble and Bubble are happy pair of penguins, with little hats to keep them warm on chilly winter days. You can knit your own penguins with this knitting pattern, which includes the instructions to knit the large and small penguin and their hats.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles (not worked in the round). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes), and sew seams. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work to make the penguins.
FINISHED SIZE: Bobble (the larger penguin) is 18cm tall and Bubble (the smaller penguin) is 10cm tall (including the hats).