- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the elephant and his trousers, and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
BOBBY THE ELEPHANT TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Bobby is a little pocket-sized elephant. If you would like to make your own elephant, this pattern includes the instructions for making Bobby and his blue trousers with braces.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished elephant is approximately 15cm tall.