- The PDF is 47 pages long and includes a fabric planning page for your convenience.
- Note that since all pieces are rectangular, the PDF provides measurements only — in both imperial and metric — i.e., there are no templates to print out..
- Finishes to 11" high with a 10" x 6" base (28cm x 25.5cm x 15cm).
- Strap drop length varies from 19" (48cm) to 22.5" (57cm) when made per instructions but can be customized by the sewer .
- Due to the nature of digital products, all PDF pattern sales are final.
- To make sure that you can always see what's being described, there are also over 125 photos!
Bucket bags are this year's designer favourite! If you don't want to pay upwards of several hundred dollars for one, this pattern will let you make one that is uniquely yours - and it's REVERSIBLE to boot! That's right - you'll automatically get two looks in one!
Remarkably easy to sew, bucket bags are perfect for those who don't like curves: everything has straight lines here. And if you've never before attempted a zippered pocket or grommets or snap fasteners, here is a great project to try them all at once. Or not - it's totally up to you. This design has several options for you to choose from to make a bucket bag that can be as basic or as BODACIOUS as you wish!
Check out my blog post about this project: http://esheepdesigns.blogspot.com/2015/05/new-pattern-release-bodaciously-basic.html