Bodysuit sewing pattern & instruction by Sewerafashion
Are you tired of feeling cold, is your shirt sliding out of your pants one too many times or do you have to deal with that "wrinkly look" from your undervest? We have the perfect Bodysuit Sewing Pattern just for you! It provides you with a pattern you can use either for underwear, sportswear or to make a fashion statement. The bodysuit includes different sleeve lengths and gives you a variety for closings to choose from. The Bodysuit has been tried and tested by a our team of samplers and worn all day long, to ensure you of a great fit and easy to follow instruction.
Made by an experienced tailor.
Please note that this is a PDF sewing pattern & instructions, not a finished piece of clothing.
- sewing pattern Bodysuit sizes 32 - 50 / US 2 - 20
- 4 different sleeve length
- 4 different closings
- pictured instruction
- sewing pattern in DIN A4, A0 & US Letter size
Materials you need at home:
- 1m/1yard cotton knit, viscose knit, sports fabric or other elastic fabric
- Optional foldover elastic, linen rubber
- Optional hook closing, press buttons or push button band
- sewingmachine with Zig-Zag Stitch ov Overlock machine
- fabric scissors
- paper, ink & tape
I'm a swiss mom of two, tailor by heart with a special dedication to wedding dresses and evening gowns. As i learned about the online sewing community, i decided to start putting my sewing patterns out to the world, so you could enjoy my favorite hobby & job too.