Big Ghost and Little Ghost are out to scare you in these funny Halloween mug rugs. Super cute and easy to make.
Fabric requirements are for two mug rugs. I like making them as a set of two with one being the mirror image of the other. Templates and placement guides are included for both variations.
Instructions are for fusible web machine appliqué. Imperial measurements.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 6" x 8"
- full size templates and placement guides
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 1/4 yd purple fabric for the background
- 1/8 yd orange fabric for the binding
- scraps of white, black and orange for the appliqué
- two 9” x 11” pieces of batting
- two 12” x 14” pieces of backing fabric
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.