A garment designed for bad weather, the practical windbreaker Boréale will follow you all summer long, whether you are on a hiking trip or a city break. And when the sun returns, it fits right back into your backpack. Its design also features a contoured hood, kangaroo pockets and batwing sleeves to accentuate its oversized and cropped silhouette. Wear it in different ways depending on the weather by readjusting its drawstrings at the hood and waist.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED.
- Fully detailled and comprehensive tutorial
- Stacked sizes and layers
- A4/Letter and A0 format
Materials you need at home:
- Universal needle
- All-purpose thread
- Twill tape 6mm x 80cm (¼" x 1yd)
- Zipper foot
- 1x separating zipper 50cm (20")
- 4x eyelets 6mm (¼")
- Cord or shoelace 6mm x 3m (¼" x 1yd⅜)
- 4x cord stoppers (optional)
- 4x aglets (optional)
- Nylon taffeta, Ripstop or waxed cotton and linen 150CM (59"): XS-M=1m60 (1yd⅞) L-XL=1m80 (2yd⅛).
Welcome to our world, where fashion and DIY meet. Studio Calicot is a small company based in Montreal creating tutorials and sewing patterns to help you achieve that unique, contemporary and practical wardrobe. Whether you are looking for a basic that goes with everything or a statement piece to elevate an outfit, you will find them among our selection which is constantly growing. In short, our patterns are a blank canvas waiting for your signature!