Boy Joggers PDF sewing pattern, Size 11/14 YEARS, A4 /A0
Sewing Level: Confident beginners. Sizes: 11-12 years (57 ½ - 58 ½", 144cm Height / 25-26", 62 cm Waist / 32", 80cm Hip) 13-14 years (59 - 60", 152 cm Height / 28-29", 75cm Waist / 33", 83cm Hip) Formats: A4 & A0
Product life philosophy: Classic yet modern, these boy pants are a stylish choice for your explorer. These joggers are an adorable choice for a modern look especially when the character of your son is in formation, and he wants to try different styles in order to find the best fit for his personality. If he wants to try a rock star outfit or a biker style may be or simply to feel cool combining interesting pants with a casual styled t-shirt or shirt, this PDF sewing pattern will be an excellent choice.
Materials: • Suggested fabrics: eco-leather, but you can choose also fabrics like cotton or polyester, often of a heavy knit. Unsuitable for obvious diagonals.
• The estimates of the amount of fabric needed for the joggers are based on 60” wide (150cm) fabrics. Main fabric: for 144 – 1m; for 152 – 1.15m Lining fabric for pockets: 30 cm for all sizes; Zipper 20 cm long – 2 pieces; Elastic – waist length.
• Ruler, tape measure, spools of thread to match your fabric (for stretch knit fabric the most common threads used to sew are textured polyester or textured nylon threads, textured threads are ideal for overedge and coverstitch seams because they offer excellent seam coverage and seam elasticity, this kind of thread you can use to avoiding popped seams), scissors or rotary, iron, clips or pins. • Sewing machine. We use Janome DC3050 – it can do straight stitches, buttonholes and some of decorative stitches, also con replace overlock by zigzag stitch (it has several type of zigzag stitches); Janome myLock 644D for overlock stitches. When I was student I had Minerva, Brother and Juki but my choice is Janome for more than 13 years.
Easy Pattern - pictures with easy to follow simple instruction. All our patterns have been tested and worn by our children and perfected.
FEEDBACK we’d really love to hear how you found our patterns as we are always looking for ways to make them better. Please contact us via private message for any questions, feedback and suggestions!
Upload a photo of your finished make with the hashtags #munapatterns. Be sure to tag @munaptterns so we see it!
PATTERN MAKING If your prefer customization and pattern making service we can chat about your own design.
boys sewing patterns #boys sewing Pattern PDF #joggers with pockets #sewing pattern boys #boys pants pattern
- E-book is in cm, includes computer drafted pattern pieces
- A layered PDF so you can print just the sizes you need
- Professional diagrams with easy to follow instructions that include photo tutorials for the tricky parts
- A glossary of terms that is very helpful to beginners that are new to sewing
- Size chart.
Materials you need at home:
- Interfacing - lining
- Elastic – waist length
- Tape measure
- Zipper 20 cm long – 2 pieces
- Sewing machine
"Maybe we speak different languages and live in different places, but we have something that unite us - the passion for doing clothes" Our story started time ago, when me and Olesea meet to do clothes in one office, that time working on different projects. During her professional activity, Olesea studied design and pattern making, has been teaching at the same university and worked for a company in the same area. I studied economics. The following 8 years we tried apart various ideas. So, in 2017, after Olesea visited Polimoda in Florence, we had analysed our life experiences and decided that we have to expand our friendship to a different level. So that is what we decided: * That we'll create PDF sewing patterns and they will appear step by step; * One of our directions will be creating collections for ladies and you'll have the opportunity to sew and wear our collection creations; * On the other side, less, but we'll develop Kids and Men sewing patterns, to have options for your loved ones; * We tend to make those clothes sewing patterns that we love to wear ourselves and we'll be happy to do what you love if you'll tell us :); * We want you to be happy with the products resulted from them & to reward MUNA patterns by spreading word about us. Let us help you feel the charm of the clothes made by your hands. Your wish, talent and imagination could transform our sewing patterns into exciting sewing projects. We'll be honoured if you chose our patterns! And we are always here for you if you need consultations, have sewing questions. Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com! Oh yes, I have forgotten to present myself :) But if you are here, I am Diana, nice to meet you ;)