We present to you the Cosmo bra, to be sewn with or without wires !
💫 The bra is designed with a cut in "3 parts" (composed of a top cup, a bottom cup and a side cup), which allows a beautiful curve and a good support of the breast, from cup A to cup H. Tested and approved!
💫 version A can be made in stretchable OR rigid fabrics (yes, it is possible to use offcuts of your favorite fabric!)
💫 Version B is designed all in lace!
This model promises endless beautiful creations! So what will your versions of Cosmo look like?
- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A1
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A bra measurements chart & guide : To know wich size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Materials you need at home:
- Lingerie plush elastic & straps elastic
- A hook & eye closure
- Stretch lace
- Lined cups option for XL to 5XL size : stretch mesh
- bra tulle, with a mecanical stretch way (different from the rigid lining which is entirely rigid)
Hi, nice to meet you 🙂 We are Julie & Paloma, the French designers and pattern makers behind Fitiyoo !
We created a collection of lingerie sewing patterns & tutorials, simple to make and accessible with a traditional sewing machine.
Our patterns have been tested in all sizes offered to ensure that they are well cut and comfortable, while ensuring good support for generous breasts, all without underwire 👌
We wish you'll have fun !