Bradshaw is a seamless baby and children’s cardigan worked from the top down. The children’s sizes (2-10 years) feature pockets that are worked together with the body of the sweater while the baby sizes (0-6 and 6-12 months) are pockletless.
The cables in this classic children’s sweater pattern are both fully written and charted. Knitters may work from either set of directions as they prefer.
Cabling, provisional cast on, decreasing, increasing, picking up stitches, knitting in the round.
- Knitting pattern - Written instructions, chart, schematic
- 7 sizes - Newborn through 10 years
- Imperial and Metric Measurements
- Suitable for intermediate knitters
Materials you need at home:
- Approximately 400 (500, 750, 950)(1150, 1350, 1750) yards / 365 (457, 658, 869)(1052, 1235, 1650) meters fingering weight wool.
- US size 5/3.75 mm and US 3/3.25 mm 24”/60 cm circular needles plus needles of each size as preferred for working small circumferences in the round.
- 2 (3, 4, 5)(5, 5, 6) buttons
- cable needle
- 3 stitch markers
- scrap yarn for provisional cast on
- tapestry needle