Bralette Sewing pattern & instruction by Sewera
You don't like the underwire of bras and/or you have been looking for THE pattern for your own bra or bikini for a long time? Then the Bralette pattern is just the thing for you! First and foremost is the comfort, your bra or bikini will fit your body super and take part in every movement. Sew seductive bras, cover them with sexy elastic lace or process fabric leftovers to underwear. The pattern of the bralette is just as well suited as a bikini, made of swimsuit lycra, nothing stands in the way of fun in the wet. With different cups in A - E and an underbust width of up to 100cm/39inch the pattern can be sewn for many of us wonderfully as a new everyday part.
The e-book is suitable for beginners and advanced seamstresses. The instructions describe how to adjust the bra to your size and the elasticity of your fabric.
My team of almost 100 women tested the pattern and the instructions in the testing. With the pattern you get a step-by-step guide with detailed pictures and descriptions.
Pattern made by an experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
- Sewing pattern for bra or bikini
- A - E Cup
- Underbust width 70 - 100cm / 27 - 39inch
- Different option for closing the bra/bikini
- Instructions for adjustments
- Sewing pattern in DIN A4 & US Letter size
Materials you need at home:
- 30 - 50cm/12 - 20inch knit fabric
- optional: same amount of swimsuit lining fabric, lace or powermesh
- Straps elastic, strap adjusters & rings
- Optional: clasps, closing, fastener
- Sewing machine with zig-zag stitch or overlock
- Fabric scissors
- Tape, paper, printer
I'm a swiss mom of two, tailor by heart with a special dedication to wedding dresses and evening gowns. As i learned about the online sewing community, i decided to start putting my sewing patterns out to the world, so you could enjoy my favorite hobby & job too.