Bramble and Lucy are brother and sister and measure 64 cm (25 inches) tall. They are very soft and cuddly and will become firm favourites with babies and children.
You can knit your own by following my knitting patterns which give step-by-step instructions. All knitted in stocking stitch with double knitting yarn and 3.5 cm (4 US) needles. There are 2 patterns included in this purchase one for each cat. Suggested materials are provided and very clear instructions.
Knit them for a baby shower gift or to give as a present to a little one who will treasure his/her new friends Bramble and Lucy.
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Both cats are 64 cm (25 inches) tall
- Suitable for Intermediate Knitters
Materials you need at home:
- Standard Double Knitting Yarn (suggestions for yarns are given in pattern
- 3.5 cm (4 US) circular knitting needles
- 4 buttons for the Boy Cat and 2 buttons for the Girl Cat
- Toy stuffing
I first started to design clothes for my children when they were younger and went on to sell garments through shops and craft fairs. I also taught the use of machine knitting and knitwear design. I later followed a career in IT, but I now have grandchildren and whilst hand knitting for them was inspired to start designing and creating knitting patterns again.