Introducing my Bramble Bunny knitting pattern. This includes Bramble’s clothes: a pair of shoes, jacket, sweater, skirt and dress. Bramble is 20 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The dress straps and shoe straps are single crochet chains worked on a crochet hook. The dress pattern incorporates Fair-isle (stranded) colour-work. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making Bramble and the outfits.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- A 3.5mm crochet hook (US E/4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Beads for eyes
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.