Bramble Bunny is choosing what to wear today … there is a pretty summer dress, skirt, sweater, jacket and shoes to choose from. Designed by Amanda Berry @fluffandfuzz, the bunny and outfits are knitted in acrylic DK yarns on single pointed needles (not in the round). For confident beginners and above, all pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The dress straps and shoe straps are single crochet chains worked on a crochet hook. The dress pattern incorporates Fair-isle (stranded) colour-work. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and seaming to finish.
- Instructions for making Bramble and the outfits
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English
- Measurements are in metric
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- A 3.5mm crochet hook (US E/4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Beads for eyes
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.