- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making Bramble, the dress, skirt, sweater, jacket and shoes, plus 11 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
BRAMBLE BUNNY AND OUTFITS TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Bramble Bunny can’t decide what to wear today! She has a pretty summer dress, a skirt, sweater, jacket and shoes to choose from. You can knit your own bunny and her wardrobe with this pattern.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the dress and shoe straps which are single crochet chains worked on a 3.5mm crochet hook. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The dress pattern incorporates Fair-isle (or stranded) colour-work.
FINISHED SIZE: Bramble is approximately 20cm tall when standing, from feet to tips of ears